Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's more amazing is that I logged in at post 1997 and just got lucky and stole it.
 
Ford. At least they circle the problem

Ford. Found On Road Dead

Ford. First One Really Disintegrates

I made that last one up. I owned a Ford once

Once.

(In the voice of Joe Piscopo from Johnny Dangerously)

Really I actually owned a Ford once and was treated horribly by 2 dealerships and was screwed out of a warranty covered repair. Dealership got nailed by IRS eventually.
 
Ford. At least they circle the problem

Ford. Found On Road Dead

Ford. First One Really Disintegrates

I made that last one up. I owned a Ford once

Once.

(In the voice of Joe Piscopo from Johnny Dangerously)

Really I actually owned a Ford once and was treated horribly by 2 dealerships and was screwed out of a warranty covered repair. Dealership got nailed by IRS eventually.
Lol, poor Ford.
 
Ford. At least they circle the problem

Ford. Found On Road Dead

Ford. First One Really Disintegrates

I made that last one up. I owned a Ford once

Once.

(In the voice of Joe Piscopo from Johnny Dangerously)

Really I actually owned a Ford once and was treated horribly by 2 dealerships and was screwed out of a warranty covered repair. Dealership got nailed by IRS eventually.

Fix Or Repair Daily.
 
This Year
 
People can hammer ford all they want but over the years I've had 22. Only one was a turd and it was a plow truck all 90k miles on it were plowing snow. That's like 500k normal miles.

I've owned a 92 ranger with 468,000 miles on the original drivetrain, several f150 in the 300-375k range with original drivetrain, a few explorers over 200 one over 250, and many many others. I owned these, not I heard about them. I always hear "I knew a guy" yeah I don't care these were my vehicles I lived them and drove them back in the day!
 
People can hammer ford all they want but over the years I've had 22. Only one was a turd and it was a plow truck all 90k miles on it were plowing snow. That's like 500k normal miles.

I've owned a 92 ranger with 468,000 miles on the original drivetrain, several f150 in the 300-375k range with original drivetrain, a few explorers over 200 one over 250, and many many others. I owned these, not I heard about them. I always hear "I knew a guy" yeah I don't care these were my vehicles I lived them and drove them back in the day!
My first vehicle was a 2000 ford ranger. It was a cool little truck I bought for $3500. Those trucks had good engines, Japanese engines. If you notice the Mazda trucks looked the same. That's because ford made the bodies, and Mazda made the engines. When I bought the truck it was ten years. I took for a tube up, and the mechanic said that he could it never had a tune up before. The spark plugs where worn to stumps. So it was a real good truck to run so well after all that. 150,000 miles.
And yes, I am a late bloomer. I didn't my license til about thirty. I had a huge fear of driving. Now it's like nothing to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new