Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
An answer would be nice though.
The light would be more than adequate. I used to have one on a 20 long.


Yall didn't see this post........
 
@Cleo642, where do you spend most of your time on here? I only really see you in this thread. I used to see you all over the place
 
@Cleo642, where do you spend most of your time on here? I only really see you in this thread. I used to see you all over the place
I know, but being that I didn't have a tank it just seem right for me to be hanging around here. I came here to gather information for when I would start one. If everything would have gone according to my plans I would have to been able to have an 180 gallon tank. That's what I was dreaming of. But things didn't work out the way I wanted them to. So, I recently bought a 20 long tank and stand. And I'll go from there. 20 long will be much more simplistic and cheaper anyway.
 
I know, but being that I didn't have a tank it just seem right for me to be hanging around here. I came here to gather information for when I would start one. If everything would have gone according to my plans I would have to been able to have an 180 gallon tank. That's what I was dreaming of. But things didn't work out the way I wanted them to. So, I recently bought a 20 long tank and stand. And I'll go from there. 20 long will be much more simplistic and cheaper anyway.
I had no idea that you didn't have a tank!!!! Can't wait for you to join the party! A kessil would be great, but one thing I will say about them is that they are more of a spotlight, as in the corals in the middle get the most light. It's still a great light and I loved mine, all my corals did great under it.
Ok, let's get you a thread started! Go to reef aquarium discussion and look for members tanks and title it whatever you like. Tag me in it so I can subscribe to it.
 
I had no idea that you didn't have a tank!!!! Can't wait for you to join the party! A kessil would be great, but one thing I will say about them is that they are more of a spotlight, as in the corals in the middle get the most light. It's still a great light and I loved mine, all my corals did great under it.
Ok, let's get you a thread started! Go to reef aquarium discussion and look for members tanks and title it whatever you like. Tag me in it so I can subscribe to it.
I will when I get the time too. I think I will like the kessil cause simplistic to use, and I like the metal halide thing and they kinda mimic that. I will center the rocks and stuff to the middle. Or maybe get two kessils if it needs it.
 
I had no idea that you didn't have a tank!!!! Can't wait for you to join the party! A kessil would be great, but one thing I will say about them is that they are more of a spotlight, as in the corals in the middle get the most light. It's still a great light and I loved mine, all my corals did great under it.
Ok, let's get you a thread started! Go to reef aquarium discussion and look for members tanks and title it whatever you like. Tag me in it so I can subscribe to it.
Are you a tool fan?
 
I will when I get the time too. I think I will like the kessil cause simplistic to use, and I like the metal halide thing and they kinda mimic that. I will center the rocks and stuff to the middle. Or maybe get two kessils if it needs it.
The shimmer from kessils look great! Very realistic. They are impressive lights
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new