Modular Marine 800gph plumbing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpatient
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mpatient

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
505
Location
Nashville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the Modular Marine external overflow 800gph.(rated for 150gal tank) for my upcoming 90 gallon mixed reef build. I was diappointed to see it came with 1/2" uniseal bulkheads. Totally my fault, it's clearly in the description. I want to run 1" pipe as drains. Will a reducer work or will it create a back flow? MM does do 3/4" upon request so I wondering if I need to do an exchange. Thanks in advance for your input!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new