Moldy GSP

cohneck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to coral keeping so bare with me. I have a GSP frag that has been doing well, but today I noticed that part of the frag had what looked like mold, as well as possibly green bubble algae. Does anyone know what these are?
fd17154d-6033-4368-a6cb-6899d1f49633.jpg
5a835b5c-4d51-4490-8a94-3f4fefab1860.jpg
f113f3e4-7718-484d-b46d-720ebc4b67b4.jpg
8dc48ef8-f32c-402a-a09c-ab82e52172ef.jpg
e54b448c-4d18-43e8-bd7f-bf9ca8181127.jpg
 
The white things are pineapple sponges, they will go away with time and can be removed if you should wish it. The rest does have bubble algae.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new