Molly Miller Tank Mates

  • Thread starter Thread starter VolsFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VolsFan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love some opinions here. I have a Molly Miller in my 200xl. Pretty good citizen, except he developed a taste for my Crocea, which I may have to rehome to save it from the Molly Miller.

What are your thoughts on it getting along with a Mandrin and a Canary Blenny? Any concern with similar shape and/or rock perching fish?
 
While mine is certainly hyperactive, I haven't found it to be aggressive with other fish. It will certainly plow through anything to get to mysis, it doesn't engage in bullying behaviour or fin nipping. And it leaves my pygmy geometric perchlet (hawkfish) -- a quiet, cryptic bottom-dweller -- very much alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new