Monster Brisstleworm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z06-Hec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Melanarus wrasse, 6 lin wrasse, yellow wrasse... and I see no difference.... look at these monsters...
20151008_212112.jpg
20151008_212119.jpg
 
Wow yea forget that... I'll stick to snails and hermits lol.
 
Only my Melanarus is an adult but even so... i cant even imagine him eating one of these entirely...
But at that, everyone said they are master scavengers ( wrasse) and will find the worms... I have never seen them eat any. The wrasse are sleeping at night when these things are out... and the worms are hiding in the day light so....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new