Monster cyphastrea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
1,556
Location
Frederick, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grew this out in the sump for a friend’s 280g. Had to get a picture before I deliver it.



BB9CB37E-D8D1-49F4-B32B-8B7D52190FAF.jpeg
 
Hey what’s with you and cyphastrea!?! Not a bad thing but you’ve been growing some crazy cyphastrea colonies! I saw you had a pack for sale the other day and thought to myself this is definitely the go to guy.
 
Hey what’s with you and cyphastrea!?! Not a bad thing but you’ve been growing some crazy cyphastrea colonies! I saw you had a pack for sale the other day and thought to myself this is definitely the go to guy.

Not sure! I only have ~6 variants. Still need the Bizarro. I have two that look similar, but are definitely not the real thing. This one has started to get funky.

610CA758-3B49-4359-90F6-2C11E371171A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new