Monster Mash and Melting pot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should close this thread. I predict it will get ugly fast...

Ian-quit predicting and send a frag to SinCity-stop frag blocking or it will get ugly
:horse:
 
why would it get ugly?

The corals mentioned are clearly desirable and take connections or serious cash to obtain. I see this thread as another attempt of Victor's to catch the wind from another's sail. It has drama written all over it.

SS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new