Monti Cap Natural "Splice"

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tbrown

Cronies #3?? Heathens' Coffee Snob???
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
83,422
Reaction score
229,722
Location
Peoria, AZ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've probably killed this cap 4 or 5 times since I first got it and it keeps coming back. About a week ago I noticed it was "splicing". I've never had a green Monti in the tank so I thought it was pretty cool! I've read these can be caused by some type of infection. Regardless I'm looking forward to what happens from here!

IMG_20240519_151730269.jpg
 
I've probably killed this cap 4 or 5 times since I first got it and it keeps coming back. About a week ago I noticed it was "splicing". I've never had a green Monti in the tank so I thought it was pretty cool! I've read these can be caused by some type of infection. Regardless I'm looking forward to what happens from here!

IMG_20240519_151730269.jpg
TBrowns fart juicer montipora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new