Monti ShowOff thread...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm intrigued again.... maybe I'll add another monti to compliment my SuperMan monti I've been growing for almost 3 years... :)

06-28-08_SuperMan.jpg



show off your montis... let's see 'em!!! :D
 
I got this ~5 years ago and named it the Barney Monti (was more of a pointed jab @ people who named corals more that anything). The name did not catch on and soon a weak imposter of my barney came in, they called the "poker star".

If my Barney monti didn't die off on me I would have started a naming war (live VHS vs Beata or HDDVD vs. BlueRay)

monti_2-15-02-2.jpg
 
very nice Chris.. I'm probably gonna get a Setosa one of these days... :)
 
You guys are gonna make me break out my camera when I get home. Gotta put one up of my purple rim confusa and my Leng Sy
 
Nice lookin' stuff people!!

I think the True Undata is one of the coolest pieces when photographed correctly!!
 
Man who got this crazy looking monti today. I almost bought it but was to late. I think this thing has a lot of potential.
crazymonti.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new