Monti ShowOff thread...

A cool no name - about the same color as setosa except big white polyps and plating:
DSC02241.jpg
 
How do you guys get your polyps to come out like that? I have red, orange and purple and the polyps are not extended like yours.:(
 
DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

Disclaimer on this next picture. This is the website's photo of the coral I bought about 2 years ago...mine is mostly just a reverse sunset color, but the shaded portions are getting a blue and purple base...there is still hope on this one. The sunburst monti
UWWsunburstrainbowmonti2.jpg
 
I love the forest fire digi :wink:

Zack (Nanofins) has some great monties on his site! (The Digital Fishroom)
 
Love this thread! Following along! I'll contribute once my lights come on.
 
This is just a plain green monti, but the green is so neon.



8l9n.jpg
 
Here's mine.

Season's Greetings and Jedi Mindtrick. Both almost 12" across. :bigsmile:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 237

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new