Montipora cap help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tcm99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tcm99

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys wondering if you can help. I have this motipora that was gifted to me by a friend. It has a white spot. Wondering if it’s dying off. To me it looks like the white spot got smaller. What can I do is it bad? It’s the one on the back wall
D77AC82D-91F0-434D-8D3B-4792256C25C8.jpeg
 
I'm sure it was bleaching. They are a SPS after all. My red cap has gone through hell and no issue. My neon green cap same hell and almost bleached out but came back.
 
I'm sure it was bleaching. They are a SPS after all. My red cap has gone through hell and no issue. My neon green cap same hell and almost bleached out but came back.
Anything I can do besides keeping stable water parameters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new