Montipora colour dimmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chirag96
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chirag96

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The montipora in my tank has started to fade its colour. As you can see in the new picture compared to the old. What is the reason behind this? Any suggestions? Anything I can do to help it grow?

16843145962254651109268691175862.jpg 20230323_191709.jpg
 
I see its low in the tank, near the bottom. Monti normally likes higher light and flow, what is the PAR down there?
 
Parameters are KH-7.6, NO3- 1, Ca- 440, Mg- 1400
I moved them up, but still no improvement instead they both look worse.
I don't know what's wrong here.
 

Attachments

  • 1684844442092709230944912110941.jpg
    1684844442092709230944912110941.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 55
Okay I will check those, thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new