Montipora confusa bleaching?

thriftshop_2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
20
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help,
weeks ago I got a frag of Montipora confusa from some local reefer.
In the time I have it, it already grew a little bit.
But now it looks like it is bleaching.
I played a little bit arround with the light and had a ato failure.

Does it look like it is going to recover?

1777120929874.png
 
Corals are amazing at recovering. Make sure the chemistry and salinity are stable and consistent. I had a large colony of montipora spongodes that loved a lot of light. You might need to move it into less light as it recovers. Polyps are out so thats a good sign.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new