Montipora Digita quesion

BrianAnthony

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
270
Reaction score
447
Location
Reading PA, USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi... I recently placed a Forest Fire Montipora Digita in my aquarium. The base of the frag is encrusted over the plug.

While placing the plug in my rock, a small piece of encrustment fell off.

I didn't want to throw it away... So I glued it to another frag plug and placed it in a separate spot.

Ya think this thing will grow? (It's the tiny brown spec in the middle)

IMG_20220213_132728.jpg
 
If its alive it will grow, but its going to take a looonnnngggg time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new