Montipora Digitata Turning White At Base!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rosie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You wont get AEFW on that. Its not a acro. Also i wouldnt be RO dipping corals. Unless its spreading I think its just from being shaded
With regards to dipping corals in RO, I didn't realise that was a no no. I thought it was just another way to get rid of other types of possible pests. Would an RO dip affect all corals or just some? And what affects would it have on the coral?
 
Pure water sucks up anything it can... Thats not good for living tissue.
 
I have the same problem, after a few days looking I found a asterina star munching on it, i have millions of them gone have to get a harlequin or remove them one by one.
 
My BN did the same thing. It wasn’t getting enough flow. As it grew, the bottom branches were getting crowded out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new