Montipora Digitata Turning White At Base!

OP
OP
Rosie

Rosie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wont get AEFW on that. Its not a acro. Also i wouldnt be RO dipping corals. Unless its spreading I think its just from being shaded
With regards to dipping corals in RO, I didn't realise that was a no no. I thought it was just another way to get rid of other types of possible pests. Would an RO dip affect all corals or just some? And what affects would it have on the coral?

MrObscura

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pure water sucks up anything it can... Thats not good for living tissue.

roelof

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same problem, after a few days looking I found a asterina star munching on it, i have millions of them gone have to get a harlequin or remove them one by one.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My BN did the same thing. It wasn’t getting enough flow. As it grew, the bottom branches were getting crowded out

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back