Montipora help

Spongodes it looks like, I dont have a picture but here is ORA pic

orasponges.jpg
+1
 
Help with Jedi mind trick. I was sold a Jedi mind trick but the polpys are brow? The rest of the color looks great. Will the coral regain its red polpys? Thanks
 
Help with Jedi mind trick. I was sold a Jedi mind trick but the polpys are brow? The rest of the color looks great. Will the coral regain its red polpys? Thanks
 
How long has it been since you added to tank? Is everything else happy and well in your tank?
Depending on your tank conditions, a frag can take a couple to many months to acclimate to your tank. I had an encrusting montipora take 4 months to totally color up. Be patient ,unless you see definite signs of disease, and your frag will be colored up before you know it. My Jedi took a good month to color up properly. Good Luck!
 
How long has it been since you added to tank? Is everything else happy and well in your tank?
Depending on your tank conditions, a frag can take a couple to many months to acclimate to your tank. I had an encrusting montipora take 4 months to totally color up. Be patient ,unless you see definite signs of disease, and your frag will be colored up before you know it. My Jedi took a good month to color up properly. Good Luck!
Its been a month the color looks nice. I can see it start to grow. Its very very slow though
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new