I'll try to make this short and sweet.:) I have a monti pack that will consist of the following montis:
1. Sunset
2. True Superman
3. Undata
4. Pink Sand Dollar
5. Mystic Sunset (orange with bright purple half polyps)
6. Setosa
All frags will be at least 3/4"-1.5". They will be unmounted and will be ready to go within a few days. I am asking $200 shipped via Fedex next day air. I have lots of feedback on RC and have shipped literally hundreds of frags over the past decade. I will use an igloo cooler and heat pack if necessary. Thanks for looking.
1. Sunset
2. True Superman
3. Undata
4. Pink Sand Dollar
5. Mystic Sunset (orange with bright purple half polyps)
6. Setosa
All frags will be at least 3/4"-1.5". They will be unmounted and will be ready to go within a few days. I am asking $200 shipped via Fedex next day air. I have lots of feedback on RC and have shipped literally hundreds of frags over the past decade. I will use an igloo cooler and heat pack if necessary. Thanks for looking.