Montipora par levels

Xravikx5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Kissimmee
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I was wondering if you could help me out I’m trying to gather a data set for a graduate stats class and I’m trying to know what everyone’s exact par levels are for there montipora species along with the size of their tank and what lights they are currently using.
 
Bump...

I don't have any montipora in my main tank right now...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new