Montipora question

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbazain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sbazain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
424
Reaction score
49
Location
miami lakes florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will post a pic lights are off now , but my question is can a monti be attached to a soft coral let me explain I have a toadstool that I bought and on the rock it has what it looks like a brown monti now a piece of it is attached to the toad can these be. i know when the lights are on the little polyps open up.?
 
The toadstool probably attached to the monti. I wouldnt see why not. Clams grow in corals.
 
Good to know thanks any advice on the monti it looks loke its very alive the only thing is I have a piece on the rock and another on the toad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new