montipora satosa

Divemaster561

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
72
Location
Hobe sound
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a Montipora Setosa that is showing black spots on the tips of the mouths. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this with their Monti/setosa's? I will post a pic in the thread. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
 
Hello, I have a Montipora Setosa that is showing black spots on the tips of the mouths. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this with their Monti/setosa's? I will post a pic in the thread. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I have some that grow well.
Pics under white light would be very helpful in seeing what you are referring to
 
Upvote 0
20221021_191944.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Not the best pic. Under led blues with cell phone. But you can still see the black on the tips.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new