Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Orange Monti / Sunset Monti
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3637.jpg
    DSC_3637.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 743
Show Me Your Montipora!

I think I may have a Monti obsession and want to share some. Please feel free to show off with any specs if you wish! :smile:
 

Attachments

  • 20130815_205128.jpg
    20130815_205128.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 681
  • 20130802_124806.jpg
    20130802_124806.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 697
  • 20130802_124737.jpg
    20130802_124737.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 754
Monti show off thread!!!

Hi everyone! I've been really getting into montis lately (mostly because it's about the only SPS that does really well in my tank). Show off those sexy montis you guys have got growing in your tanks!

WARNING: I may pm some of you and ask for prices on frag packs. LOL
 
Thanks! I hunted for that thread, but couldn't find it. That's why I made this one. I'll just participate in the one that's already going. ;)
 
i love my pokestar monti.
yellow, orange, red polyps. FTW! lol
 
This one of our Phoenix Monities? Looks good!

I got it from reefapalooza last year. The vendor had it in his grow out tank, and one of the colonies started growing like this. It's now about 3x the size, and still grows the striping pattern in new areas. I made a small frag of it, without the variegated colors, and it eventually got the striping in it. It's awesome!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new