Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ade6ezet.jpg

What is this. I need it badly

Here is one from me.
D77948E0-8081-4CA9-8E01-5AE568786F72_zpsb8x9jv3d.jpg
 
Yeah! That was from us! good to see it growing nice a big! Post a photo of the big one if you can!

I got it from reefapalooza last year. The vendor had it in his grow out tank, and one of the colonies started growing like this. It's now about 3x the size, and still grows the striping pattern in new areas. I made a small frag of it, without the variegated colors, and it eventually got the striping in it. It's awesome!
 
Here is my latest monti. It was called Orange Nevel. I can't wait till I starts to grow out because the body is more reddish and the polyps are blue in the new growth area.
 

Attachments

  • orange nevel.jpg
    orange nevel.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 729

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new