Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Branching monti or so I was told
uploadfromtaptalk1398020520112.jpg

Think that might be hydnophora
 
Picked this gem from someone who told me it was Rainbow. I have Rainbow and Confused Rainbow, this piece was clearly different. I paid double what he was asking, I would have felt bad if I didn't...
 

Attachments

  • 1398033101858.jpg
    1398033101858.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 761
Picked this gem from someone who told me it was Rainbow. I have Rainbow and Confused Rainbow, this piece was clearly different. I paid double what he was asking, I would have felt bad if I didn't...

Looks like a rainbow starburst. Red polyps with a green base but the base will turn blue/purple in areas(rainbow part)
 
That is an awesome monti! Certainly not a rainbow or confused rainbow. I pulled my aquaman off the rock and glued it to a tile to trade you for a piece of that.
Picked this gem from someone who told me it was Rainbow. I have Rainbow and Confused Rainbow, this piece was clearly different. I paid double what he was asking, I would have felt bad if I didn't...
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new