Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will be getting a sunset monti. My LFS says they'll hold one for me until I've got my sump built.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409757047.190023.jpg

My red Monti cap in my 29 biocube

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409757047.190023.jpg
 
Here is mine that I just picked up the other day....not sure on the full name of it.
 

Attachments

  • 1232989_10204743640889911_6584038025626543263_o.jpg
    1232989_10204743640889911_6584038025626543263_o.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 737
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new