Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my new pink Monti I won on reefbids!
pink monti.jpg
 
Mostly subscribing for updates, but also here's my new stellata
 

Attachments

  • stellata.jpg
    stellata.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 965
Wwc grafted Monti has been growing well once it got a little bigger
 

Attachments

  • 1422205863899.jpg
    1422205863899.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 914
Here's some pics of my montiporas from last year.
I ended up selling the large colonies last summer to free up space for more sticks.

Top view of the large green and red multi-colony.


Side view of the same colonies. Measured 24"L by 18"W by 9"D.


A red M. hodgsoni "frag" about 6"W by 9"L.


Just nice pic of my Midas Blenny perching in the Idaho Grape colony.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1426946080.177310.jpg

One I've been raising for a while. I am a horrible photographer with an iPhone. This really looks nice in person though. The bright blueberry colored polyps really pop under actinics.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1426946080.177310.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new