Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1426973587.224306.jpg
 
I love this thread and seeing everyone's montipora, one of my favorites. I have quite a few that are growing out and here are some of my favorites in my display.
 

Attachments

  • monti 2.jpg
    monti 2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 747
  • monti 3.jpg
    monti 3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 728
  • monti 1a.jpg
    monti 1a.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 769
Last edited:
I love this thread and seeing everyone's montipora, one of my favorites. I have quite a few that are growing out and here are some of my favorites in my display.
That is one of the coolest groth patterns I have seen on a Monti well done.
 
Love the new growth on this really dark blue polyps pics don't show color very well
WP_20150330_009.jpg
WP_20150330_010.jpg
WP_20150330_011.jpg
WP_20150330_012.jpg
 
I just have to get some of these and work with them. They have some really nice looking ones on here. Thanks for those who shard.
 
My Monti caps. Small, but it's a start. I should be getting a piece of Idaho grape to make it a trio before too long. Hoping they will spiral into one another since they are small and close now.

lSgxSLu.jpg
 
Nothing special but this Chilli Pepper was a 1.5" frag a year ago. The dead area is where it grew over a cyphastrea....it lost.

chilli pepper 15-2-27 1 of 1_zpsofg2y2py.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new