Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456975531.075867.jpg
nice colors
 
This has always been one of my favorite threads. Thought I'd update on some of my monti that I've posted on before. I still have not mastered good photo skills in my tank, sorry.

Leng Sy April 28, 2015
leng sy.JPG

Leng Sy Monti May 2, 2016

leng sy 5_2_16.JPG leng sy 5_2_16b.JPG

Slowburn
slowburn.JPG

Rainbow April 28, 2015
monti 3.JPG

Rainbow May 2, 2016

rainbow.JPG

Pink Cap with blue polyps
IMG_4747.JPG

Red Cap
IMG_4748.JPG

Green with blue polyps
IMG_4750.JPG

ASD Rising Phoenix
ASDphoenix.JPG
 
Last edited:
Very nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new