Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_7090[1].JPG
 
202da18a97c4ef9a5a9ceaac6d3c8515.jpg
.

Some of my Montis in the collection. Lava forest from pirates reef, Wwc Cherry Tree, jf slow burn , jf Halo, under water world, wwc tequila sunrise, reef gardener toxic creep, true undata, and supposedly a reef raft monti that didn't have a name when I bought it.
 
Last edited:
Here's an encrusting month that I've had for a couple of years, but never paid it too much attention until I took this pic.
Does anyone know which variety it could be?



Here's a full shot for better reference.
The coral has about completely covered a M. spongodes that was next to it; hence the branching appearance.

 
Here's an encrusting month that I've had for a couple of years, but never paid it too much attention until I took this pic.
Does anyone know which variety it could be?



Here's a full shot for better reference.
The coral has about completely covered a M. spongodes that was next to it; hence the branching appearance.

Haha wow what a beautiful monti, looks like its encrusting over everything!
 
Haha wow what a beautiful monti, looks like its encrusting over everything!

It encrusted over the M. spongodes but it is plating over the zoanthids.
I'll need to make a decision on what to do when it clashes with the M. setosa. The setosa can easily be popped off the rock and moved, but I really like the bright color it adds to that location.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new