Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my big old picture
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398201751.821461.jpg
That's nice!
 
Spongodes is in the middle of my tank. A bout 4 years ago when it was a small frag. I also frag some setosa monti and red fire digitata monti.

13552754_296641057349099_1913870905_n.jpg


08-24-16.jpg
 
I have no idea what they are called, maybe someone can help me out on that? Please, thank you!
3ac4642e9b4bab710dc0ef01d2e712b5.jpg
7f0381f7fa710fe779aede7c3af0a9cb.jpg
fcd3495772f1781cf30e774052448a7f.jpg
83fd3de8b87dceade9986d94561c4239.jpg
cedff246a90e7b2b3f1381eaf23aa26d.jpg
8199d1af9af00ffdfdf4d8f9f3f5f593.jpg
 
Working on getting a mystic monti, asd rainbow phoenix, and a few other pieces went from no sps/monti tank to mainly sps/monti *shooting myself now thanks chris*
 
That 3rd one looks like a sunset monti not sure it's orange or not tho

It is, I just confirmed with someone who has another and that is what it is. Fast grower for sure.
 
Gonna be picking up a phoenix monti tomorrow such a small piece, and a garf acro
 
Let's see more of those MONTIS!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new