Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here are mine.

20161024_170634.jpg


20161024_170723.jpg
 
Nice!
 
One of the best $10 ugly brown coral purchases ever . I knew what it was and I knew it would look nice in good water with good lights.
Undata.jpg


John
 
A few of my Montis, no idea what any of these are called except the sunset monti.
IMG_2900.JPG

IMG_2901.JPG
IMG_2902.JPG

IMG_2907.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new