Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have this Monti frag I received as a freebie from wwc with my order...I'm unsure of what the name is, anybody have an idea? This is under white leds only for the picture otherwise it's too blue for my camera.
20170321_123111.jpg
Sorry posted in wrong thread I didn't realize there was a dedicated thread to id sps.
 
What do you think this middle one is? Just started getting this yellow color within the last 3 months.
81f7c0c230812062c4f2ca441cf7665c.jpg

And some purple monti on the right and middle here.
28d95ccb4ffe42f0fdc43cf2d97fefd4.jpg
 
Rainbow montipora has to be one of my favorite corals out there but for some odd reason I have yet to put one in my tank. Once my reboot is complete i'm going to go all in! Are they fast growers?
 
Rainbow montipora has to be one of my favorite corals out there but for some odd reason I have yet to put one in my tank. Once my reboot is complete i'm going to go all in! Are they fast growers?
The one above is growing startlingly fast. I may have messed up placing it.
 
I have a rainbow monti I have been growing out for about 5 to 6 months. Its starting to look pretty good and spreading over the rock I put it on.

dsc_2738-2_zpsi2qb5r4e.jpg


I also have the AquaSD rainbow monti. Not sure if it looks like the Pheonix though. I will have to take a picture of it as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new