Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Spongodes

IMG_0478.JPG
Wow that's super cool! Really like the cyphastrea
 
Thanks the one plug in the center is the mother plugged in it's as big around as a basketball my overflow after a year and a half
 
This is a pic of my Aquasd Rainbow Monti. I have had this one longer than my Rainbow Monti above and it has barely grown. It has however
changed color a little bit. It has a long way to go.
DSC_2761-2_1_zpsx3dfkoca.jpg
 
Start of my collection mystic sunset on a tiki, also have a rainbow monti on a tiki and a frag of jedi mind trick. I need to step up my game and start addding some nice ones

20170425_220910-01.jpeg
 
Purple Cap plus some Digis like the green, Superman, and Bubblegum. All grown from frags (Green is a new addition), I love montis!
5f67b4a4addf9e09525f629415b56da4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new