Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20171008_121518.jpg
That's so cool
 
With the right lighting and water parameters how long does it take to grow and something like that
it was 3×3 frag when I got it. it took around 5 months to get 16" from rim to rim. this was in my nano, so I wasnt dosing anything, just doing my regular weekly water changes
 
it was 3×3 frag when I got it. it took around 5 months to get 16" from rim to rim. this was in my nano, so I wasnt dosing anything, just doing my regular weekly water changes
I have a green plating montipora frag I think I'll post a picture when I get home from work
 
most definitely. I'm sure all of us would like to see it. when I upgrade, I want a green with purple rim monti. jas always been one of my favorites
Well here it is.. not as nice as yours though...
20190117_233947.jpeg
20190118_000706.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new