Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
f1fc4f662bf39c61f42e0ecc89885e75.jpg

Nice. Is that one in the front a CC Infection? I have one that could not die. Thought it was a goner.
441BC116-5680-4541-8C1B-3E16EFC3AEFF.jpeg

95FB05BB-E1EF-498F-9921-3FDCA7BE56CB.jpeg


 
I wish I was close, I can pay shipping if not to outrageous .
 
Got this guy when It was a 1/4 inch frag off a dying piece. The colors are so cool, deep blue to bright neon green to bright orange. I just set it and forget it. Someday if it eats all its veggies (and aminos) it was be a big piece.
56946488133__8414B800-CBAA-4591-8B97-B30A09AA3520.JPG
IMG_2767.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new