Montipora Show Off Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
oh ya..just looked it up. ORA miss-identifies another coral.....I don't know why they are so bad at that.
 
one of my favorite montis. Jedi Mind Trick

jedi.jpg
 
Here is mine with no LED and only t5s on (sorry its so dark but took the pick in a hurry before going outta town...tis but a little chunk.

IMG_0621.jpg


IMG_0621.jpg

JF Violet Orange ... much brighter in person, sorry no macro lense
 
Last edited:
my lfs has this piece frequently. possibly a local with a large colony. i purchased it under the name of mystic sunset.
 
It is not the Mystic Sunset.

This is a Mystic Sunset:
384968_335345219813113_100000129120650_1658975_343136013_n.jpg


Also I am not sure of the name on this one but I am told it is rare.
392828_335345333146435_100000129120650_1658978_718339999_n.jpg
 
Actually it is a mystic sunset. the LEDS are accentuating the blue in the polyps. But it still is one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new