MOPAR's mixed nano

MOPAR

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
223
Reaction score
142
Location
Chico, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rarely like to post my tanks but I think it has reached the point where I don't mind others seeing it haha. It's a fluval 15g I think. It's a basic setup that I pretty much just leave alone other than cleaning the glasd and a small monthly WC. Only equipment I use is a tunze ATO and kessil 160 for lighting. I plan to add a refugium at some point. It's got a mix of corals and solo coris wrasse.

Well check it out and tell me what you think!

20170811_104332.jpg


20170811_100842.jpg


20170811_100809.jpg
 
That's an awesome tank! I wish I was brave enough to keep a clam in my nano!
 
Thank you. Truthfully if I couldn't keep the clam I don't think I would have a tank. Clams are my favorite creature by far.
They're pretty sweet for sure, I'll definitely have one once I own a house I can have a big tank in!
 
I really like it. How old is the Maxima?
Stick with the Corallimorphs and Zoa/Palys it's perfect for that tank.
 
I had 5 in my last nano 3 were 5+ inches. You can see them on the right

Screenshot_2015-09-09-10-48-20-1.png
 
I really like it. How old is the Maxima?
Stick with the Corallimorphs and Zoa/Palys it's perfect for that tank.

I had it for about a year not sure on its age. Thanks i plan to keep it simple with only mushies and zoas. I have one acro frag for kicks.

20170811_104033.jpg
 
You do not have to add a ton of calcium to supplement for the clam?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new