More Afro’s

Mark Bradley

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
625
Reaction score
801
Location
London, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8526C085-8251-4962-A895-EFFAC9AEE831.jpeg

Had a big Duncan’s colony and Stylophora colony and swapped them for nine new Acropora’s. My Garf suggests I should be able to satisfy their needs but fingers crossed. All seems to be going ok and I’m getting used to how different the tank now looks.
 
8526C085-8251-4962-A895-EFFAC9AEE831.jpeg

Had a big Duncan’s colony and Stylophora colony and swapped them for nine new Acropora’s. My Garf suggests I should be able to satisfy their needs but fingers crossed. All seems to be going ok and I’m getting used to how different the tank now looks.
Do or do not, there is no try.
Looks good, good luck, can't wait to see them grow out.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new