More from the NYOS product line.

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
598
Reaction score
125
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

What kits do you test Nitrates and Phosphates with? (Personally, I'm a Salifert for nitrates and Hanna checker for phosphates) but I'll be giving these a try on my next round.


Here's a couple more installments from Sean & SaltyReefTV about a some NYOS test kits. (Phosphate and Nitrates)

Phosphate:
http://youtu.be/61Udw0ZN3HE

Nitrate:
http://youtu.be/D3KBpctLRsY


Let's hear it!

Randy
EcoTech Product Test Team
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new