More sticks to move.. Fs

Sakudo4

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
323
Reaction score
127
Location
socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefers
I have some more sticks available:
1. No name tenuis. 15$
2. Red robin. 15$
3. Bubblegum digi. 15$
4. Setosa. 10$
5. Garf bonsai. 10$
6. Pc Rainbow. 30$
7. No name acro 10$
8. No name acro. 15$
9. Tubb Stelllata. 10$
10. No name tenuis 15$
11. No name tenuis 15$
12. Pc Rainbow 15$
13. No name acro 15$
14. Rainbow granulosa 15$
15. No name tenuis 15$
16. Aussie gold acro 20$
Located in Anaheim
20210531_192518.jpg
Screenshot_20210531-192421_Gallery.jpg
20210531_192009.jpg
20210531_191951.jpg
20210531_192018.jpg
 
Im interested, do,you have multiples? Trying to fill some space. Hello all this is my first post on here.
 

Attachments

  • 20210531_204933.jpg
    20210531_204933.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 89
Im interested, do,you have multiples? Trying to fill some space. Hello all this is my first post on here.
Hey
I do have multiples of some , not all plus I have other stuff also
Welcome, congrats...
 
Sold ..
 
#5
#12
#16
sold
Rest are still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new