• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

More Strawberry Wines up for grabs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time to buy a new saddle for my horse so I've gotta raise some funds :) Shipping is a flat $25 via USPS express or a flat $55 via Fedex/UPS to anywhere in the continental US. I have a few other things I could frag (palmer's blue mille, pink sanddollar monti, nuclear green palys, tiny blue cloves) and can provide pics upon request.

Prices:
5 polyp frag - $50
10 polyp frag - $85
15 polyp frag - $120

I have been known to give additional polyps, and while I can't guarantee it, you should expect a few more polyps than the above numbers. I do not frag until payment is sent and has cleared, so if you want a different number of polyps than what's listed above we can work something out :) If you're interested in a frag send me a PM with how many polyps and I'll send you my paypal address. Thanks for looking!

sparkelywines.jpg


SW2.jpg


Swines1.jpg


SWflash.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lemme know if you are ever down for a trade, still wanting some of these!
 
Kraylen, did you get my return PM?


Still have plenty available.
 
Yeah, I'm checking around for some pieces you were asking about.

reefer831acro.jpg


What does that do for you?
 
I'll be shipping out some frags on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Tomorrow is the last day to frag in order to get Monday shipping :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new