Mornin reefers! Reef tank plans for the week?

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good morning reefers! Any plans on your tanks this week? I want to get my Kalk stirrer going! Let’s see how the week goes though. With 5 kiddos I never know what’s in store for the week. lol

IMG_1831.jpeg

IMG_1829.jpeg

TortillaMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Change out 12.5g of my 5ft 130g on Saturday. I’m in my fallow period for various diseases so I’m just biding my time. It’s a used setup so I didn’t have a say in how the sump is setup. I will be moving my thermometer into my refugium because it’s in my return section . Then I will also be putting a submersible pump in there too to spin my chaeto. I will be squishing it into a ball and keeping it like that with some string. It also blocks the grate to the baffle that goes to my return section. It’s just in may. I’m getting a small tuft of Hair alage so I’ll need to remove it. Also I’m switching my 2 freshwater 20g longs into QT tanks for further fish and inverts. Gotta buy all the equipment and some instant ocean orange bucket. Not going to use my Red Sea bucket on this cuz it’s 90 dollars lol. Buisy week

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reefers! Any plans on your tanks this week? I want to get my Kalk stirrer going! Let’s see how the week goes though. With 5 kiddos I never know what’s in store for the week. lol

IMG_1831.jpeg

IMG_1829.jpeg

I’m gonna try to make room in the frag tanks so I can start chopping sps coral. Gotta get it away from the glass. I also have a couple more water changes to do. Your tank is looking good! :star-struck:

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m gonna try to make room in the frag tanks so I can start chopping sps coral. Gotta get it away from the glass. I also have a couple more water changes to do. Your tank is looking good! :star-struck:
Thanks dude! I peeled this off today to make room for an external camera..
IMG_1856.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back