Morning fright

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScooterV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScooterV

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
569
Reaction score
1,627
Location
Pensacola, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost had a stroke, and yelled/cussed enough to startle my wife. I got a small blue tang from @Humblefish just yesterday morning. It was out and swimming quick, went right to eating and a little pig. Went to bed really happy after watching the little thing try to out-swim our large foxface for food.

Got up this morning and the right side MP-60 wasn't running. I looked closer and the blue tang was inside it!!! Heart dropped, mouth turned vulgar, felt ill, brain said "Humblefish is going to kill me!"

LOL, I have a remote UPS and a wall outlet for the few things on it. That vortech is on the other end of the tank. I ordered an outdoor pigtail extension cable but used a cheap power strip until I got it, and it seems I didn't have the rocker switch fully "on" and it had flipped back to "Off". It is currently unplugged until later to prevent any accidental power, but I may need a nap first after the adrenaline expended a days worth of energy !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new