Most INSANE donut coral ever!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,855
Reaction score
122,440
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AquaSD posted this up on FB but it does not belong to them. They were just sharing.

What do you think?

420048_367794666585155_109066162458008_1107671_1234554040_n.jpg
 
I would be afraid to own it. Afraid i would kill the most beautiful coral ever. LOL!
 
Very nice!
 
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen! Someone needs to send it to me so I can chop it up and feed it to my fish and no one will ever have to see it again. lol
 
definitely doctored pic. although Theres no doubt in my mind that this coral has that many colors, but would only be yet another dissapointment to whoever payed for it based on that pic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new