Most people from florida?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooter24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm a stick head, unfortunately lost a lot of my acros a few months back :/ would love to meet a few of you, can never have too many friends in the hobby! Lol
 
Tampa checking in! As far as vendors from Fl u am sure seasickaquatics is based in Fl
 
I'm just getting into sticks, zoas are more my style. I'm always up for some trading too my tampa peeps
 
Last edited:
It would be nice to buy or trade locally with other people in the hobby. The last sticks I ordered most of them died in shipping because of are heat in Florida.

Whom ever shipped these to you should of used cold packs. I got a shipment from CA. in winter and heat packs were used. All Arrived in good shape.
 
Don't get me wrong, I've gotten shipments from all over the country and things have been fine, even Clams too. Pieces of the ocean does a very fine job getting this to you week packed and in perfect condition on arrival. There a sponsor here too!
 
over here I belong to a great club. Brevard area reef society. We trade etc. over here. I prefer to keep trading within 1 hour of me. Tampa is bit too far. I am terminator on BARS. I usual have something to trade corals and or equipment.
 
Oh bummer on the RTN. I too had 5 out of 7 frags over 2 months do the same. A fruity pepples and valkarie Acro's survied and are presently alive after 7 months.
 
From Detroit and lived many other places, but live in Orlando now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new