Most Popular Acros?

Tagging along! Would be nice to have photos as well!
 
O yeah im in on this one, love me some stick discussion.

I will say in my area:

Green Slimer
Cali Tort
Red planet
Pearlberry



Just to name a few common ones, not sure if this qualifies as popular, more like whats readily avaliable
 
Last edited:
My red planet turned green^

I don't know if that's super slow growth or not, I know I have higher posphates than most so im assuming that could be the cause of slow acro growth.

Figured Id do a little growth timeline too
Bonsai 2-15-13
DSCN6882.jpg


Today

IMG_2848[1] by paulkreider60, on Flickr

Green Slimer 2-4-13
DSCN6370.jpg


Today- Has been fragged some

IMG_2847[1] by paulkreider60, on Flickr

Red planet(has been the slowest grower for me, hardly grown)
DSCN7275.jpg
 
Last edited:
Red planet has been a slow grower for me. Its actually green. green slimer grows like a weed
 
Keep it coming and we need more pics!
 
My Red Planet turned from a bright red frag, to a green/pink branch with pink rim and yellowish polyps. It went from a friends led lit tank my my ATI T5 tank. Turned in a matter of 2 weeks I'd say. Still a "frag" with many small branches but is growing like crazy!!! One of my best SPS pieces so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new