Most reliable ATO?

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought Icecap ATO for my 14 Nano. I believe they discontinued it so the instructional videos that came in the package didn't pull up because they were no longer posted but there are some instructional videos on YouTube that i watched that helped me set it up. I've only had it for about 2 weeks but I haven't had any major issues as of yet. It will randomly give me beeping sometimes when I'm fiddling with the water and I forget to unplug it. It is a tight squeeze back in my third chamber to make sure the water level is correct and to make sure the sensors are level. Besides that - its done a great job thus far, no complaints as of yet! *fingers crossed*.
You can still get them just discontinued on bulkreefsupply

MrZ2u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you show an example of this type of timer?
I got the idea to do this from this thread the other day. I use these all over the house. You can set virtually unlimited schedules and timers. I have several lamps in the house that these cycle on in the evening and off in the morning. I have them on the kids TV for when they dont come when dinner is called :) All sorts of uses. They work with Google Home and Alexa or just their own app.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back