Motor City Coral

BrittBrittKaiz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
253
Reaction score
438
Location
Lafayette, Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
I just want to start off by saying I am BLOWN away by what I received this morning. Everything is thriving and doing well in my tanks! Shoutout to Joel for his awesome business! I will DEFINITELY be buying again soon! @Motorcitycorals 12146692-FDBE-4BAE-87B7-7E2FBD0A5BF9.jpeg 52944D95-ED57-4D59-BCF7-D3B68BC9E1FB.jpeg 1694A7FB-DB46-4033-BC18-0822A6A256F3.jpeg 93E4E1DF-5016-4861-9988-51EA603920FC.jpeg
 
I received some acros today from Motor City.They came healthy and color correct Very happy with my purchase Thank you
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new