Mounting Profilux 4 and Doser 2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilyad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
For anyone following along, I had just picked up the custom shelf I designed (sketch in earlier posts). I had it made out of all clear since adding blue would have raised the price significantly due to having to buy an entire sheet of blue. Anyways, here are some pics, keeping in mind it’s very hard to photograph clear acrylic.

62a47361b724a7fd3f28e5cdcefcb75d.heic


928aaf81fb1285ebe3f10a713b3bf928.heic


Some close up details.

2f13a35af0f120895c1d50e2a1d63361.heic


Later I’ll get a picture with the Profilux on the top shelf to show how it would fit.
I like it, post pictures when it's installed and running.
 
I like the idea. Did it ever get up and running? If so, please post a picture and any things you would change. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new