Mouthy Montipora!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NanoDJS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,393
Location
NNJ /NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we noticed this mouth on the bottom right of the pic , super crazy cool , never saw this before!
20200310_181903.jpg
 
I have tunicates barnacles some Acro worms Acro crabs but this never seen it in my whole life and I actually watched it get bigger and smaller last night this is totally crazy not only does this particular montipora bounce but now this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new